Tyre Replacement Service
Driving on rough surfaces results in flat tires. Flat tires may occur at any time. In such a situation, it is advisable to slow down gradually and pull off the road. Continuing driving even after puncture may damage the tires or other parts of the vehicle. Driving with flat tires at high speed may cause accidents. Moreover, self-changing the tires has a risk of injury. As Goodyear states “Driving on a flat tire can cause internal structural damage to the tire, may lead to wheel and vehicle damage and may result in poor vehicle handling and control — which could lead to an accident, injury or death”. According to Cooper, tires are driven even a short distance while under-inflated may be damaged beyond repair. Running a tire underinflated is like running the vehicle’s engine without enough oil or coolant. It may seem to work fine for a time, but serious permanent damage has occurred. Adding oil or coolant won’t repair engine damage, and adding inflation pressure won’t fix tire damage”. Therefore, it would be best to seek the help of a tire replacement service. Rapid Action Roadside Assistance offers an immediate solution to your problem.
Causes of Flat tires
1) Puncture by Sharp Object
2) Failure or Damage to the Valve Stem
3) Rubbed or Ripped Tire
4) Tire Bead Leaks
6) Separation of Tire and Rim by Collision with Another Object
7) Over-Pumped Tires
8) Alloy Wheel Leaks
9) Road Hazards
10) Unexpected Damage
Flat tires may have to be repaired using a tire plug or tire patch method. For small punctures, a tire plug method is used. Whereas, for large punctures, the patch method is used. Rapid Action Roadside Assistance team has the most skilled and professional auto technicians. We have branded tire collections suitable for different types of vehicles. The tire collection has original tires with a warranty, and are provided at highly competitive prices. In the middle of the journey, if you experience flat tires it is advised to halt and give us a ring. Our technical team reaches the spot quickly and provides you with the necessary assistance. We offer the following services:
● Tire repair: Repair the punctured tires quickly and effectively.
● Detailed inspection: A detailed inspection helps to ensure the durability of the tire during the journey.
● Tire pressure check: Low pressure in tires damages them. Air filling or nitrogen filling may be required. Nitrogen-filled tires last longer.
● Fix tire imbalance: The wheel balancing has to be fixed for the smooth running of the vehicles.
● Tire installation: In case of damaged tyres, new tyres have to be installed. In some cases, tire issues can be safely repaired. While in other cases, the entire tire needs to be replaced. Repairable damage is when the puncture is less than ¼ inch. If the tread depth is less than 1/16 inch, the tire should be replaced. Sidewall of the tire is much more sensitive than the tread area. This damages the whole structure of the tire and may blow out any moment. The tire has to be removed to inspect the interiors. If the sidewall is damaged, then it is better to replace. If the damage is in the tread, it can be repaired only if the cut is less than a quarter inch. You can purchase new or used tires of the same size to replace the damaged. However, it is better to replace both the tires because different tire diameters will cause stress to transmission.